- Charger: Is integrated in the control box
- Power overload circuit: The control box is also equipped with a power overload circuit for the lifting and leg spreading functions.
- Hand control: Is equipped with pictograms indicating the up/down and in/out functions. It has an expandable spiral cord and is magnetically attached for flexible positioning.
- Emergency stop: Disconnects the power supply to and from the batteries
- Audible beep: Sounds when charging is required
- Rear Castors: braked
Release buttons: If, for some reason, the lift falls, 2 emergency release buttons will lower the lifting arm: one electric placed on the control box, and one manual on the lifting actuator. Battery indicator: Informs you of battery capacity. Battery charging light: Lights up when charging is required.
|Art no.: 2003K-200-3|
|King mini 200|
|Max. User weigth||200 kg|
|Height undercarriage||130 mm|
|Floor clearance height||70 mm|
|Castors||80 / 100 mm|
|Leg length||1150 mm|
|Inside dimension between legs, min.||550 mm|
|Inside dimension between legs, max.||1150 mm|
|Outside dimension over legs, min.||650 mm|
|Outside dimension over legs, max.||1230 mm|
|Turning radius||1310 mm|
|Lifting min.||500 mm|
|Lifting max.||1900 mm|
|Total weight||49 kg|
|Weight lower section||27 kg|
|Weight upper section||22 kg|